As macOS bluetooth not available, it causes inconvenience in our daily lives. bluetooth connection is an essential requirement for many devices in our daily lives, like laptops, phones, and more.
So if bluetooth NOT WORKING on your mac, don’t worry, this article will show you how to easily fix the problem. Follow the simple steps and troubleshooting tips mentioned below and your mac bluetooth will work like new again!
How to easily fix Mac bluetooth not working problem?
If you’re one of the unlucky ones who have Mac bluetooth not working, don’t despair. There are a few simple things that you can do to fix the issue.
Firstly, make sure that bluetooth is turned on in the system settings. If it’s not, search for ‘Bluetooth’ in the menu bar and turn it on. Next, check if mac bluetooth is connected to any devices.
If it’s not, find the device it’s connected to and try to connect to it. If that doesn’t work, reset bluetooth on your mac. Finally, restart your mac. If all of these troubleshooting steps fail to solve the issue, you may need to take your mac to the Apple store for repair. Good luck!
Turn Bluetooth off and back on
If your Mac bluetooth isn’t working as it should, there is a very simple fix that you can do. First off, turn off bluetooth on your device by going to the menu bar and selecting “System Preferences”.
Once bluetooth is turned off, restart your Mac. After restarting, turn bluetooth back on and connect to any device that you desire. If the issue still persists, it might be time for you to reset your device’s system preferences. To reset system preferences on a Mac:
- – Hold down the OPTION key while clicking on the Apple icon in the menu bar
- – Select “System Preferences” from the list that opens
- – Under the “Hardware” category, select “Bluetooth”
- – On the left panel of System Preferences, click on the “Reset” button next to “Bluetooth Service.”
Delete the Bluetooth .plist files
If you’re experiencing problems with your Mac bluetooth not working properly, there is a good chance that the issue is caused by the Bluetooth .plist files. Deleting these files should fix the problem almost instantly. Here’s how to do it:
- Launch System Preferences on your Mac
- Click on Bluetooth
- Click on the icon next to the “Name” field and select “Show All Devices”
- In the list of devices, find and select your Mac bluetooth device
- Click on the icon next to “Bluetooth Settings” and select “Delete”.
Disconnect all USB devices
According to Sohne.net Tech Reviews, if your Mac bluetooth is not working properly, you may find that it’s due to a problem with the bluetooth module. In this case, the first step is to disconnect all USB devices from your computer.
This will help isolate any conflicts or issues that may be preventing the bluetooth module from working correctly. Once you’ve disconnected all of the devices, restart your computer and check if the issue persists. If it does, then you can troubleshoot and fix the issue by following one of the following solutions:
- – Update your bluetooth software
- – Reset your macbook
- – Reinstall bluetooth software
Reset the Bluetooth module
If your Mac bluetooth is not working as it should, resetting the Bluetooth module may just be the solution for you. Here’s how to do it:
- Shut down your Mac and turn off the device.
- Boot your Mac into DFU mode by pressing Command+Option+D (hold down the three keys at the same time until you see the Apple logo onscreen).
- Connect your device to your Mac with a USB cable.
- Hold down Command and Option while restarting your Mac, and wait until you see a message saying “The device has been reset.”
- Your device should now be connected and working properly!
Optimize and remove your system junk
If you are facing the issue of bluetooth not working on your Mac, there is a high chance that system junk is the reason behind the issue. This simple step can help optimize and remove system junk, which will then enable bluetooth to work properly.
Apart from this, it is also important to reset your device’s preferences to default and clean up any pending app updates. All these steps will help solve the problem of bluetooth not working on your Mac.
If your Mac bluetooth is not working as it should, there are a few troubleshooting steps that you can follow. By following these simple steps, you should be able to fix the issue quickly and efficiently. Make sure to save the following article for future reference and don’t hesitate to email us if you have any additional questions.