- 200 g baby spinach leaves
- 250 g strawberries, sliced
- 375 ml reduced fat feta cheese
- 150 g nuts (I used hazelnuts)
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 2½ ml crushed garlic
- 10 ml honey
- 5 ml mustard
- 90 ml balsamic vinegar
- 30 ml brown sugar
- 175 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper, to season.
- Arrange the spinach leaves in your serving dish.
- Top with strawberries, feta cheese and sliced avocado.
- Toast the nuts in a hot oven until golden (5 - 10 minutes). Once the nuts have cooled, toss them over the salad.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together and serve with your salad.