I have shared my Basic Mince recipe before, the joy of a savoury mince stash in the freezer is the ease with which it can be turned in all sorts of weeknight dinners. A current favourite in our home are beef enchiladas…
- ½ batch Basic Mince Recipe
- 4 wholewheat wraps
- 2 avocado's, diced
- 60 g cheese, grated (I usually do half cheddar, half mozzarella)
- Place your wraps on a board and fill the centre with the mince meat mixture. Be careful not to add too much liquid from the sauce as this might break the tortillas when you are trying to roll them up.
- Roll them up and carefully put them into a baking dish.
- Top with the grated cheese and bake for 10 minutes at 180°C until the cheese has melted. Then switch on the grill, grill for a few minutes until brown (watching closely).
- To serve, divide the enchiladas and avocado between the 4 plates and enjoy.
On an entirely different note, you may have noticed I’ve added a new sharing tool to my blog posts. As always, you can share on facebook, tweet to twitter, pin it to pinterest, etc., but the newest button I have added is the ‘yum’ button to save recipes to your Yummly collections. Yummly is a powerful recipe sharing platform with both web and app-based options. Check out my Yummly publisher profile. Regan Jones from HealthyAperture.com has also shared a lovely tutorial on how the yum button works: check out how easy it is.